Monday, November 19, 2012

The Ballcap Blog to Relaunch in January!

I've got everything squared away, figured out, and plans ready to go for re-launching the Ballcap Blog this new year! I've been overwhelmed with how successful this blog has been and with work, school and other things I had to take a step back for a while. Now that things have settled down I've been working hard on putting some things together for new articles and possibly some new features. Thank you to everyone for your patience, I know many of you have been looking forward to something from me for a while. Anyone is welcome to email me and talk about caps in the meantime. Stay posted!

2 comments:

  1. Paul, get at me at Stateauthentics@yahoo.com I just started working with a company that produce limited snap backs and pro model hats. 150 min order, and after reading your blog, i would like to work with you on some future projects, with getting some hats made.

    Thanks,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete