Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Selling an Alfonso Soriano Game Used Cubs Cap

I am selling an Alfonso Soriano game used Chicago Cubs cap on eBay. I am a bit reluctant to do so, but there are six days during the Holiday season that my work is closed that I don't get paid for them. In other words, I really need the dough.

I acquired the cap through a person that got it at the Cubs Convention in 2012. It has no authentication but shows use. I am willing to put my reputation on the line and say that Soriano used it at one time or another. Soriano's main 2011 gamer had distinct sweat stains so I doubt this one is it. My best guess is that it's from spring training 2011, since the Cubs wear their standard uniforms in spring training games. Either that or it's a backup or secondary cap.

Get it for yourself or for the Cubs fan or Soriano fan in your life. Just in time for the Holidays! Check out the auction HERE!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't find how to post a new topic so I have a question. does anyone know what teams roman pro made game caps for in the late 70s and early 80s? and who KM made caps for in the 1970s? bill nelson

    ReplyDelete