Thursday, March 9, 2017

Update

Hey everyone,

In the past few months I got a major promotion at work, got engaged, got married, and moved to a new place. The Ballcap Blog (along with posting on other cap sites and my eBay sales) has been on the back-burner.

My new issue is that I still don't have internet at my new place, and it turns out I have terrible cell phone reception in the area I moved to (same city (San Jose, CA), different area). Doing blog articles from my phone is impractical anyway, I really need my desktop to do it. Once those issues are solved, I'll get back to posting new articles. Be sure to check back once and a while for updates.

Paul

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paul! Looking forward to more posts down the road. This blog is one of my favorites for in depth insight into ballcaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best cap blog ever! thank you sir! I look forward to seeing more updates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you searching for Indians cap like I purchased from McAuliffe thru Sporting News ad in 1957.
    Big baseball fan since 1955 World Series.
    First pro game was San Jose, probably '56. Dad took us to see Max Patkin do his show. Born in Hayward, moved to the walnut, prune orchards of Campbell summer of '52.
    Vagabond life; saw 1st MLB game Fenway 1957, Yankees- Red Sox during my year in Meredith, NH.
    Back to Campbell for SF Giants 1st season, '58, saw many games at Seals Stadium.
    So hello from 1st time reader and fellow base ball lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to hear from you again! your discussions are so meaningful to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Paul! Hope you will be back soon because your ball cap blog is really a good blog for baseball caps!
    wholesale cap China, wholesale baseball cap China China cap factory

    ReplyDelete